What are the requirements to play Jumpers Heaven?
- OS: Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
- Installed copy of Call of Duty 2 (1.3) and/or Call of Duty 4 (1.7)
How to install or update the mod?
Just connect to 1 of our servers with in-game downloads enabled – the mod will install and update itself automatically.
I have an original cd key for CoD2 but it is banned by PunkBuster. Can I play on your servers?We do not support PunkBuster (which is a horrible bugged software) so even if your key is banned by PunkBuster, you still can play on our servers.
How does my frame rate affect the jumping?In general, in order to strafe jump, you must use a constant frame rate of either 125, 250 or 333 fps. Depending on the value of your fps, you must use different jumping techniques, though in general you can jump further and higher with more fps. 125 fps is the default value for jumping in JH.
Can I get more fps?If you have an old video card or computer, you may not get sufficient frame rate on some levels, which will make the game lag and make jumping harder. In order to increase your fps, try the following: Reduce your graphic settings, screen resolution, and use DirectX 7 instead of 9. Close any other programs, while running the game. There are also in-game tools to boost your fps, which can be accessed from the quick menu.
What are the main controls?The main controls for movement, shooting etc. are the same you would use in CoD2 or other first person games. Here are the jump specific controls:
- Save your current position – Double tap the MELEE key (the default for CoD2 is shift)
- Load the last saved position – Double tap the USE key (the default for CoD2 is F)
- Load a previous position – Hold your USE key and shoot, each shot you will get 1 position back.
- Open the quick menu – Press the QuickChat key (the default for CoD2 is V)